Got Mint? Riverclark.com dark and sexy photographer
Click to join my facebook world...
Hobbies: Kicking man ass at Pool and Blackjack (guys hate to lose to a girl I've found)
Favorite Movies: One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest, Sling Blade, High Fidelity, Pulp Fiction, Natural Born Killers (best love story), Very Bad Things, Clock Work Orange....the list goes on and on...I am a movie buff.
Favorite Music: Well, I do like me some Shania and Clarkson...No really I'm a rock chic. My favorite era was the 90's rock and alternative. To venture beyond the obvious, I like Van Morrison "Into the Mystic" while drinking a glass of wine and contiplating life.
Favorite Drink: Speaking of wine! I am a wine buff, and no, I'm not the snooty pinky up wine drinker. If it's not Pinot Noir in my glass it may be a beer or whiskey and seven (but I do like to stay away from the booze, makes me all crazy like).
Favorite Celebrity: Based on hottness...Megan Fox hands down! Angelina Johlie, Scarlett Johanson, Catherine Zeta Jones and for good measure..Jared Leto.
Skills: I am told I have many ;)..... the random ones: I can juggle, do a few crazy Yoga moves, hold my alcohol like a gentlemen, shuffle poker chips (makes me look like I know what I'm doing), move my eyes independantly, and swing dance.
Some how we managed to get pretty buzzed ten minutes into the pary bus ride to NIN, no wonder I ended up at the strip club that night....
How they get us to "volunteer" at public events: FREE BEER!!
Email me: Song request, love advise, dirty thoughts...
Ok, being a woman myself, I do tend to fall into some stereo types about women. I can become a bitch at the drop of a hat, emotions creep up on me at times (damn alcohol), and I do drive like a maniac. But there are some behaviors that I don't understand at all:
1. Who cares if the damn toilette seat is up, just be glad he took the effort to not make a mess on the seat.
2. "He never does the dishes, laundry, etc...." well, this is because the one time he did you pointed out everything he did wrong. If he actually unloads the dishwasher, let him put the dishes where ever he wants, just appreciate the fact that he is doing it.
3. The need for a five minute conversation to answer a yes or no question (some men fall into this too). At work or my personal life if I asked a straight forward question, I expect a simple straight forward answer.
4. They keep bitching about a problem at work but won't grow a pair and take care of it. And then get mad at their BF when they suggest how to fix it. DOn't bitch about it to your BF unless you want them to fix it.
5. Don't ask them what you should wear(they could care less) and how you look. If you feel good in the outfit, go with it.
6. If you want something specific for your birthday, tell them. You will be pissed if you don't get it and they can't read minds.
7. "I keep trying to snuggle with him and kiss him but he is showing me less and less affection....blah blah blah" That's a great way to push a man away. Remember, it's still all about the chase.
8. I believe I have mentioned this before but it's is worth repeating. PORN If your not going to do it, atleast let them watch it!
Got anything to add to my list fellas? hit me up firstname.lastname@example.org